Government / US Department of Defense (DoD)
The U.S. DoD is continuously implementing new methods to ensure information security (INFOSEC). The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) releases Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) to assist with the protection and defense of the systems that support military readiness and operations. Cyber Command Readiness Inspections (CCRI) are performed to assess defensive posture as it relates to STIGs best practices.
Our service automates the tedious manual process of determining if your network devices are configured in accordance with the appropriate DISA STIGs.
We currently support 1,031 automated individual checks per device which allows our Automated Network Compliance (ANC) service offering to thoroughly assess your network's security posture.
- DODIN APL
- Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
Supported DISA STIGs
- Layer 2 v8 Revision 24 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
- Layer 2 v8 Revision 24 for Cisco NX-OS
- Layer 3 v8 Revision 26 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
- Perimeter v8 Revision 29 for Cisco IOS & IOS-XE
- Network Infrastructure Policy v9 Revision 5
- Firewall v8 Revision 25 for Cisco ASA
- Wireless v6 Revision 14 for Cisco WLC
- Planned: Layer 3 for NX-OS
- Planned: Support for additional hardware vendors