Challenges of Operating a Secure Environment
The Level of Effort to assess and maintain network infrastructure is a significant barrier to operating secure environments. Estimated time to assess compliance according to the applicable regulatory standard can take up to FOUR man-hours* per network device and our service enables assessment of a device in under a minute**.
Our service can save you thousands of Personnel hours and millions of dollars per year.
Hours by Device Per Manual Audit
Supported Regulatory Compliance Standards:
- US DoD DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for Network Devices
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks
- Planned: Payment Credit Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Planned: North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIS)
- Planned: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Planned: National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Squirrel's offering, Automated Network Compliance, improves your security posture quickly and efficiently
Capitalize On Your Existing Investment
We provide the automation policies and leverage your existing NCCM (Network Change Configuration Manager) software investment. Designed for a fast deployment.
Simplify Your Audit Process
Our service allows you to audit your environment daily to improve situational awareness of your security posture.
Improve Staff Efficiency
By automating time-consuming audits, we allow your staff to focus better on the mission and operating the network infrastructure.
Automated Network Compliance Service Offering Capabilities
- Automates the auditing of network device policies based on the latest regulatory requirements for network infrastructure devices
- Updated with new security policies during subscription
- Maintains capability through staff turnover
- Maintains policies as regulatory requirements are revised
- Ability to routinely audit your environment with minimal level of effort and reduced cost
- Automation of user selected network security violations to further decrease level of effort
* Based on assessing all appropriate regulatory standards for all appropriate components of each device
** Performance can vary between customer environments